Welcome to the ABAA
The ABAA is a non-profit organisation that was formed to act as a collective voice for the business aviation community in Australia, and to assist its members in all aviation matters.
The ABAA is a member of the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), headquartered in Montreal, Canada and we have close ties with other Business Aviation Associations such as the National Business Aviation Association Inc, Washington, DC.
- Michael Keenan, Airflite
- Darren McGoldrick, ExecuJet Australasia
- Frank Mielke, ExecuJet Australasia
- Andrew Hussey, Consolidated Press
- John Oppenheim, Nextant Pacific
- John Bradley, Universal Aviation
- Nick Jones, Airflite
- Jessica Graham, Executive Airlines
- Craig Macartney, Satcom Direct
- David Henderson, VIZIONX Aviation