Luxaviation delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
An exciting opportunity became available to join Luxaviation Group at ExecuJet Australia and become an essential part of the Flight Operations team in Melbourne as a Global Express 6000 Captain.
Key Responsibilities include :
· Promotes and fosters a safe, secure and efficient operating environment;
· Perform duties and responsibilities as detailed in the ExecuJet Operations Manual;
· Ensure that the aircraft are operated in accordance with ExecuJet standard operating procedures;
· Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed best practices
· Current ATPL, class one medical and instrument rating
· Previous experience on the Global 6000 Aircraft preferred
· Minimum Experience:
Total Time 4000 Hours
Multi Engine 2000 Hours
Jet 2000 Hours
Jet Command 1000 Hours
· Highly motivated;
· Aviation service oriented;
· Dedicated to delivering excellent service; and
· Represent the high standards of Luxaviation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading, expanding company. All applications will remain confidential, must be made in writing and submitted by close of business on 08/09/2023.
Please ‘Apply’ now.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.