Luxaviation delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
Luxaviation is currently seeking a suitably qualified Cabin Crew to join our team as contractors to fill vacancies within the ExecuJet Australia’s team, based in Melbourne and Sydney.
The position is to maintain safety, operational and service standards as set out by ExecuJet Flight Operations policies and procedures, delivering a 5-star service to the principles and guests
Key Responsibilities :
· Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
· Ensures safety standards are maintained in the passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
· Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
· Ensures the safety and comfort of the passengers in accordance with ExecuJet policies and procedures
· Executes and coordinate all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in the operations manual and keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
· Ensuring all pre-flight, inflight and post flight duties are completed in a timely manner
· Responsible for the cleaning and standards of the aircraft cabin, galley and bathrooms.
· Deliver silver service catering for all flights in accordance with approved catering policies and passenger requirements.
· Completion of all required operational documentation in line with company procedures.
· Responsible for maintaining aircraft and passenger equipment and socks.
· Personal hygiene, appearance and presentation IAW ExecuJet policy.
· Responsible for upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID and vaccinations.
· Any other tasks as assigned by the PIC or as requested by the passengers and guests
Candidate’s profile :
· Adaptable and willing to work flexible, long working hours including lengthy periods away from home.
· Previous experience in corporate aviation preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading, expanding company. All applications will remain confidential, must be submitted by close of business on 23/11/2023.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.